Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dustin Anderson - Villain

Dustin Anderson is one of the most despicable villains of the Vancouver riot. He punched a policeman who was in riot gear, got sprayed with pepper spray and then dumped milk on his head, and then sucker-punched a firefighter who told him to go home.



I saw this note about Dustin Anderson posted on Facebook:

I saw him away from the riots, closer to Robson and Homer where he was dumping milk on the back of his head after being sprayed with tear gas. People started posing with him and for a split moment I had some remorse for him. This ended abruptly. One guy got too close and he spun quickly, spraying us all with milk before trying to fight a girl in front of the 711. The cops came over and may not have helped him out (giving him a wet cloth for his eyes) had they known who they were helping


Dustin Anderson was surprised at the animosity directed at him and as of June 20, 2011, plans to turn himself in to the police. In an interview with CBC, Anderson showed no remorse, saying:

I feel bad ... I obviously feel horrible ... I can't leave my house because everybody recognizes me ... It's not like I was lighting cars on fire or smashing in windows

***Update- February  8, 2015 ***

Dustin Anderson finally went on trial in August 2014 for assaulting and battering the policeman and the fireman.  He was found guilty and sentenced to 15 months in prison and another 18 months of probation.  Anderson’s sentence is reportedly the third-stiffest prison term imposed on participant in the Vancouver Riot.

At the time of the Riot, Anderson was reportedly on probation for using a broken bottle to repeatedly assault a woman who refused to have sex with him.  Anderson appears to very diminutive.  I wonder what he'll do if he's on the other end of a sexual assault in prison...

5 comments:

  1. To bad he didn't injure that firefighter even worse ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that Dustin has been tonguing his cell-mate's ass in prison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a little troll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HES TORONTOS CRACK SMOKING MAYOR ROB FORD'S SON

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ran into him at a highway rest stop a few years ago. He was loitering in the men's room leering at men peeing at the urinals. He's a real sicko

    ReplyDelete